Suggestions & Complaints

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?

Your comments and suggestions are important to us, please click on the link below and complete the form to send them to us. Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.

Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Want to make a complaint?

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

To pursue a complaint please contact the practice Complaints Champion or complete this form and the Complaints Champion will deal with your concerns appropriately.  The Complaints Champion may ask you to put this in writing so we can further investigate your complaint.

The Practice will then look into the points you have raised and when the investigations are complete we will contact you with a response.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you have a right to approach the Parliamentary & Health service ombudsman. 

Telephone 0345 0154033


You may also approach the local Healthwatch.

Telephone 01204 372842